Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lavish Rabbit!






.Top. Lavish Rabbit
.Bottom. Lavish Rabbit
.Clutch. Lavish Rabbit
.Accessory. Lavish Rabbit
.Shoes. Personal Vintage

LAVISHRABBIT.COM

Hi. My name is Chloe.  I'm a recent college graduate who's working independently as a  designer (graphic art, drawing, etc.).  Upon graduating, I received a great opportunity to join the LAVISH RABBIT team.  I will be posting gorgeous outfits that you can purchase at the online store!  The website hasn't launched yet but it will be in a couple of days.  Once it does, I will definitely be the first one to let you know! 

I was contemplating which one to post first and decided to pick the one that's closest to my style.  The outfit of the day is absolutely my favorite.  I love the classy yet chic black cape top.  It's definitely something I'd wear for cocktail night or an outdoor party.  I love its simplicity and sexiness.  This look will be complete with black shorts/skinny jeans and some statement jewelry.

ABOUT LAVISH RABBIT

Lavish Rabbit was established by avid trend followers who are based in New York.  With a broad understanding of fashion, Lavish Rabbit delivers high quality must-have items for a low price. Lavish Rabbit ensures in providing various, versatile items to keep up with the latest fashion while allowing customers to retain their distinct taste and originality.  From early morning yoga sessions to  cocktail parties, all you need is Lavish Rabbit and your gorgeous self to complete the exclusive look! 

LIKE on Facebook page

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment